Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Top 10 of 2014 - Day 3 - Best NA/Adult Books of 2014

Hey guys! 

So it's that time of year again, when we post our Top 10 of 2014, so fun! I loved doing this every year since i started blogging and hopefully will never stop! 


I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying my picks for Day 1 and Day 2 and hopefully you'll like today's. This one is the day where we got to choose a topic of our own, and as I mentioned on Monday, I am going to do my Top 10 Best New Adult and Adult books I've read this year as I did YA books on Monday. 



I'll be back tomorrow and the rest of this week - 
Monday - Best YA Books I've Read in 2014 
Tuesday - Best Book Covers of 2014 
Wednesday - Best New Adult/Adult Books 
Thursday - Best Book Boyfriends of 2014 
Friday - Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward In 2015

As of now I've read 113 books, so yes I completed my Goodreads challenge (100). It does look pretty bad compared to the last two years but this year has been pretty stressful what with my A2 Exams and starting university (and left due to hating course, but I reapplied again and got my 5 offers and starting a new course/uni next Sept!) 




MY BEST NEW ADULT/ADULT BOOKS OF 2014


Not necessarily in order 



WICKED by Jennifer L. Armentrout
What can I say? Of course I loved it as it's by JLA. And it's NA Paranormal! Finally! The stand out character is definitely Tink, he's so hilarious and I'm dying for the next book in the series. 



WILD by Sophie Jordan 
I thought this was the best and the perfect ending of the series. Logan and Georgia are my favourite couple (yes more than Reece and Pepper) and I hated saying goodbye to them. 




Out of the Shallows by Samantha Young
I've actually run out of times I've read this book, that's how much I love it. This is the sequel to Into The Deep and it didn't disappoint. I'm obsessed with second chance stories. 



The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
I admit I was never really a Seth fan in the Covenant series (I HATED him!) but he really won me over in his new series. I miss the gang from Covenant and the Greek mythology so it was lovely reading about them again. 




Fall from India Place by Samantha Young 
This book actually made me cry near the end, and I never cry. Definitely my favourite book of the series. 



Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella 
I can't help myself but love this series. So unrealistic and silly but so fun and Becky Bloomwood is one of those characters where I want to hug and slap her at the same time.



Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett
Still one of the dirtiest and sexiest book I've ever read. A modern retelling of Tarzan.



The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan 
I was really pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I think it stands out from other NA. 



Hard Knox by Nicole Williams
I actually just finished it today and I loved it especially the mystery/crime storyline and other issues that was brought up, more than just a love story and their banter was out of this world. 



Room for More by Beth Ehemann 
Nothing can beat the first book Room For You but this came pretty close!



So that's it. Hope you guys like my list :) 
I'll be back tomorrow for Book boyfriends - I have no idea how to just pick my top ten! 




2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of your list, I'm not a NA fan. For my own post today, I messed up with it and I posted about Best Less Known Authors/Books, but then realized they are all Adult Titles, which fills the criteria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I loved Seth!!! Even though he went all cray!!! I've yet to read the last book in the Covanant series and I'm not really into the steamy types of books so I'm a little sad that I'll never read his book. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...