Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (55)

into the still blue by veronica rossi


http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2013/06/18/into-the-still-blue_612x902.jpg
 
January 28th, 2014
HarperTeen
The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Times bestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.
 
 
This series is seriously one of my all time favourite YA dystopian stories out there. I just love how unique the storyline is and it just keeps getting better with each book. The second book in particular really blew me away and I'm hoping this finale will be a satisfying and an awesome end (cough unlike Allegiant cough). I really hope I won't be let down by this. Veronica Rossi also created the best side male character ROAR and I love his friendship with Aria. I love Perry and Roar so much.
 
Cover Thoughts:  I've always loved the backgrounds in the covers of this series, I just DON'T like the models. Still, it could have been worse, I guess.
 
So what are you waiting for this Wednesday? And what do you think of my choice this week?

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this either! It's currently staring at me in the face from my laptop but I have to hold off until SATs :/
    I love the cover backgrounds too! And yeah I really hope it's a good ending. Awesome pick, Jana!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...