Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Review: Finding It - Cora Carmack

Finding It (Losing It, #3)Title: Finding It (Losing It #3)
Author: Cora Carmack
Release Date: October 15th, 2013
Publisher: William Morrow
Age and Genre: New Adult, Contemp, Romance
Pages: 320
Source: for review

Sometimes you have to lose yourself to find where you truly belong...

Most girls would kill to spend months traveling around Europe after college graduation with no responsibility, no parents, and no-limit credit cards. Kelsey Summers is no exception. She's having the time of her life . . . or that's what she keeps telling herself.

It's a lonely business trying to find out who you are, especially when you're afraid you won't like what you discover. No amount of drinking or dancing can chase away Kelsey's loneliness, but maybe Jackson Hunt can. After a few chance meetings, he convinces her to take a journey of adventure instead of alcohol. With each new city and experience, Kelsey's mind becomes a little clearer and her heart a little less hers. Jackson helps her unravel her own dreams and desires. But the more she learns about herself, the more Kelsey realizes how little she knows about Jackson.



Cora Carmack fans certainly won't be disappointed with this third book of her popular Losing It series. Finding It is definitely my favourite of the three (and that's saying a lot as I loved the two previous books) as there's just something so special about this book that in my opinion, the two didn't. Finding It was a perfect addition to this series and I am now a really really big Cora Carmack fan. :D

I have to admit, Kelsey was one of those girls where at first I couldn't stand - I thought she was such a spoilt and so careless and sleeps around but then throughout the book you really see that there's more to her and reasons why she acted the way she did. In the end I really liked her and she grew a lot. And then we have Jackson (who is my latest book boyfriend!) and what can I say? He's my favourite boy and I just loved everything about him.  Swoony sigh.

Cora's writing definitely keeps getting better and better with each book. This author is so incredibly talented!!! The pacing of the relationship was perfect, and the sexual tension guys. GUYS. It was so thick! *fans self* There are a lot of steam in this. Not that I was complaining. :P

What really stood out in this book was the travelling aspect. Kelsey's travelling all around Europe and I've never been more jealous. How lucky is she? She gets to go to places with a really hot smexy guy. So not fair. Haha. Like I said, the travelling bit was awesome and Cora's descriptions really felt like you were actually there.

Even though there was a thing that I guessed really quickly on (and wondered why the MC didn't), I really enjoyed reading FINDING IT.  Like with other Cora's books, she does something that stands out in this NA category and makes it unforgettable. I am looking forward to all her upcoming books and hope there's more to come! :)




(You can read Cora Carmack's guest post (what Kelsey's story means to her) here and to see the blog schedule!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...