Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Sunday 7 July 2013

Showcase Sunday (39)

Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto e-readers each week.



~ BORROWED ~








FRIGID by J. Lynn/JLA and lots of swag!
So the amazing and one of my blogging besties Kayleigh (K-Books) was super awesome enough to let me borrow her arc copy of FRIGID and bookmarks including Sentinel and Apollyon!! I literally screamed and jumped up and down when I got this in the post. Best day ever! I finished it yesterday and let me tell you guys: IT WAS EPIC. Look out for my review in the next coming weeks but this book by JLA is not to be missed. I love her NA books and I loved this even more than Wait For You. It's very different to all the other NA out there right now.

 ~ WON ~




Book Geek tote bag
Won this from MiraInk publisher! Isn't it cute? I'm so obsessed with it right now haha I'm always carrying it with me. Thanks so much to MiraInk/HarlequinTeen! :)

~ BOUGHT ~



The Distance Between UsTruly, Madly, DeadlyHalf Lives
By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)Facade (Games, #2)
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West 
So hesistant to start this as Kasie's other book Pivot Point was amazing but I as soon I did I couldn't put it down. Best YA contemporary I've read in ages. Review coming soon.
Truly Madly Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Half Lives by Sara Grant
By Referral Only by Lyla Payne
Facade by Nyrae Dawn


~ FOR REVIEW ~


Cipher (Cipher, #1)A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2)


Cipher by Cindi Madsen
Already read this and highly enjoyed it! The end made me cry (which isn't easy!) and review coming soon!
A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
OMG. I couldn't believe when I got this on my inbox! MSSSC was one of my top three reads last year and this was one of my most anticipating reads too! Currently reading and loving it! Less and Austin <3 i="">
 
What did you get? And what do you think of my haul? :) Also, leave your link and maybe I'll go and check yours out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...