Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 1 May 2013

April 2013 Wrap Up and Books of the Month!

BOOKS READ IN APRIL 2013 ~ 11 books
46. Camp Kiss - J.K. Rock
47. No Regrets - Aderonke Moyinlorun
48. Die For Her - Amy Plum
49. Fever - Maya Rush
50. The Summer I Became A Nerd - Leah Rae Miller
51. Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire
52. Real - Katy Evans
53. Written In Malice - Riley Gray
54. Down London Road - Samantha Young
55. Twisted Perfection - Abbi Glines
56. Sweet Peril - Wendy Higgins
 
(So this means that I've read 56 books this year in total)
 
Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend, #0.5)No RegretsDie for Her (Revenants, #2.5)
Fever (Breathless, #2)The Summer I Became a NerdWalking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)Written in Malice (Laced, #1.5)Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
 
 
 
 REVIEWS POSTED ON THE BLOG THIS MONTH ~ 3
So sorry guys for the almost non-existent reviews and posts this month. Exams will be starting soon so obviously I need to prioritise that and normal number of reviews and posts will continue in MID-JUNE. Can't wait!
 

-5 Goddess Rating -
 
 
 
BOOKS OF THE MONTH ~ APRIL
Just in random order :P
 
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
 
Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
 
So that's my top 2 reads of this month. I absolutely loved both of them and my review for Sweet Peril will be posted in a few weeks. :)
 
 

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...