Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Friday 15 February 2013

Valentine Book Boy Chat: Dante (Day 5)

If you missed the announcement of our (Jessica from Just A Booklover and Me) special Valentine Book Boy Chat and don't know what the hell this is, please click here!


Schedule:
Monday - Dean (Dracian Legacy)
Tuesday - Daniel (Touched)
Wednesday - Trevor (Touching The Surface)
Thursday - Kaidan (Sweet Evil/Sweet Peril)
Friday - Dante (The Collector)



FRIDAY: DANTE

Hello, everyone! This is the last day (*sobs*) of the Valentine Book Boy Chat and me and Jessica had lots of fun hosting it! We hope you enjoyed reading the interviews too! :)

Today we have the best of the best, Dante Walker. I've been so lucky to read an e-arc of The Collector early last month and let me tell you guys: it's so worth the wait and deserves all the hype it gets. Dante is just the ultimate bad boy. I love him so much!!!

(Psst. You may have noticed that my questions are similar to what I ask the other boys in this VBBC and that's because I suck at interviews and decided that I would just ask them general V-Day and lovey dovey stuff and I'm so not like Jessica who's questions are far more creative!) :P

We also asked the authors who they see as their guy and V said she always choose Zac Efron as Dante.




 
Hey, Dante! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you remembered the last time you were here with me! ;)
 
Oh, I remember you. I’d never forget a sweet face like yours, doll.
 
 
*Blushes*. Hehe. Anyway, so first question: Are you looking forward to Valentine's Day? Why or why not?
 
Yeah, I dig any holiday where a girl is more likely to let me get a little…closer.  
 
 
What would you give your girl (aka ME!) on Valentine's Day?
 
I’d give you anything you wanted. You point to it, and my only response will be, “I got you, girl.”
 
 
Can I be your girl, Dante? I'm really interested - have you celebrated Valentine's Day before? And how was it?
 
I, uh…I haven’t. Not that it’s a big deal. I mean, whatev.  
 
 
What would you and your girl do on V-Day?
 
We’d go to the mountains. Somewhere cold and secluded so I could have her all alone. Sound ominous? It is.
 
 
Book question: If you had to pick another girl from another YA series to date (don't worry I won't be jealous ;P), who would it be and why?
 
 I’d pick Katnis Everdeen, because I could show her a thing or two about relaxing. Girl’s way too wound up.  
 
 
LOL! But true. And finally, give us your best reason as to why we should read THE COLLECTOR?
 
 Because I’m coming for you one way or another. Might as well know what to expect.
 
 
^ Here that, guys? Thanks Dante and hope you stop by soon again! :)

Thank you to author Victoria Scott and Dante for taking part in this Valentine Book Boy Chat!
Don't forget to go to Jessica's blog JUST A BOOKLOVER for a different Dante interview! :)

AND that is the last day of VBBC. Don't forget to check out all the interviews listed below!
 


THE BOOK GODDESS interviews:
Monday - Dean (Dracian Legacy)
Tuesday - Daniel (Touched)
Wednesday - Trevor (Touching The Surface)
Thursday - Kaidan (Sweet Evil/Sweet Peril)
Friday - Dante (The Collector)


JUST A BOOKLOVER interviews:
Monday - Dean (Dracian Legacy)
Tuesday - Daniel (Touched)
Wednesday - Trevor (Touching The Surface)
Thursday - Kaidan (Sweet Evil/Sweet Peril)
Friday - Dante (The Collector)
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this interview, especially Dante's response to the last question :D
    I can't wait to meet him in The Collector!
    Great interview, Jana, and congrats on co-hosting such an awesome event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..ah wow. This was gooood! Can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...