Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (38)



 THE LIBERATOR (DANTE WALKER #2)
by Victoria Scott
 
The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2)
 

September 2013
 

 The official book blurb will be revealed spring 2013. In the meantime, here's a note from Author Victoria Scott:
Hey guys! While I can't reveal many details yet, I will say this book was enormously emotional to write. More action, new characters, higher stakes, and a whole lot of sexy. I hope you enjoy reading the next chapter of Dante Walker's story!

By the way, Dante wants me to tell you..."Things only get darker from here, doll. Might want to hold my hand for this."
Add to Goodreads



I've read The Collector two days ago and still thinking about it. Which is a pretty rare thing. Guys, The Collector is easily one of my favourite books of ALL TIME and Dante is now my top book boyfriend. I AM DYING for the sequel (which is out in September, yay!!) and I just know it will be better than this. :D

Tori, if you need someone to, you know, read this, you know where to find me. ;)

Cover Thoughts:
 
Don't have a cover yet, but I just have this feeling that it will be as hot and sexy as the cover for THE COLLECTOR.
So what do YOU think of my pick this week? And what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday? :)

1 comments:

  1. AHHH I'm like dying for The Collector now! Thank goodness this one comes out this year as well, so we don't have to wait that long :)
    And yeah, I totally can't wait to see what the cover of this one would look like!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...