Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Blog Makeover!...(Well, kinda!)

Hey guys!

As you can see, my blog had a makeover. Well, nah not really. The colours are just lighter and more lilac-y. If that even make sense. Anyway, I hope you guys like it and if you have any thoughts about the new colour theme, I'd love to hear it on the comments below.

(I was going to change my complete design and have something different, but from the reaction that I got from Twitter made me just change the colours. I'm glad you guys like how the blog looks overall, but I just can't help not changing the theme colours. Hope you guys like! :)

I know this is a pretty random post but I also wanted to mark this day as the day it got changed. :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...