Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (33)

APOLLYON (Covenant #4)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Apollyon (Covenant, #4)

April 9th 2013
~ Spencer Hill Press ~

Alex is now 18... and nothing will ever be the same again. War is coming, and when the gods are involved, no one is safe. Official (longer) summary to come.
Add to Goodreads


Eeeep. You guys know how much I love and obsessed with Jennifer L. Armentrout, right?? Well.  I am DYING for the 4th Covenant book, Apollyon. I already read Deity and Elixir (Aiden's novella) and lemme tell you guys. They're phenomenal. Like, seriously. Anyway. The only bad thing is that they both ended in cliffhangers, and I am NOT a patient person. At all. If you haven't read her Covenant series or her Lux series yet, THEN BUY THEM NOW. Trust me.

Cover Thoughts: 
 
Isn't this cover gorgeous?? I like that they kept the fire-y flowers theme throughout the series. Though I do admit this might be my least favourite of them all. My favourite is still Deity. :)  But I guess this will look even better in person so my opinion might change. 

4 comments:

  1. I like the DEITY cover better, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux series this weekend and was very upset to find out only the first 2 books are out... I've been hearing about that series forever it felt like, and waiting for Opal is going to stink.

    I read the summary for her covenant novels, and I just wasn't hooked like I was for the Lux series... I liked the alien aspect of the Lux series, but for whatever reason her Covenant series sounds way too involved with another world, and I find it difficult to get interested in a book when any of the other worldly stuff has weird names... Although the covers practically sell me the story themselves. Do they have anything to do with the stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, the covers actually have something to do with the story! They're very significant! :))

      Delete
  3. AH! I need to start this series soon. If it's anywhere near as good as The Lux series then I'm sure I'll love it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...