Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 13 October 2012

The V Mafia and The Collector



Did you guys hear me screaming yesterday? Yes? No? Well, that was me. And I've got a very good reason to. 

I'M IN THE V MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys, this is IMPORTANT. Like, only the best people got chosen. And I was 95% sure I wouldn't be in the family. I mean, why would they pick me? They've got like even more awesome people to choose from, right?? 

Anyway, so when Victoria (btw, I love you!) posted the list early, I was like shaking. Kinda preparing myself that I wouldn't get picked and telling myself that I wouldn't cry. BUT then. I was scrolling down the list. And there is it. MY NAME. MY FREAKING NAME. EEEEEEP!



Anyway, I'm just SO excited about this. You all know that THE COLLECTOR is my most anticipated debut of 2013, right?

And here's my lovely starter Dante Walker badge (yes. it's okay to be jealous ;) )



And we all have to do stuff to get these cool things called favors. As of right now, I'm thinking of making fan art for The Collector/Dante and also a trailer. :D Can't wait to show you all!

Also, don't forget to come back on THURSDAY, for my interview with the awesome and one of my newest fave authors Victoria Scott. She'll be talking about The Collector and OMG, Dante. Also, Mr. Walker came by aswell. And answered a few of my questions. Can NOT wait for you all to see it. As a matter of fact, after the interview, me and Dante spent some alone time together. ;) 


ABOUT THE BOOK!

Author: Victoria Scott
Release Date: March 12th, 2013
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance Comedy
Publisher: Entangled Teen
 

He makes good girls...bad.
Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.


 You can learn more about this sexy bad boy:


Psst. Dante IS mine. Just so we're clear.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! The Collector is also my most anticipated book of 2013, I can't wait to read the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And the interview is OMG amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. JANA! I flipped out over the list, too! And goodness, I'm so jealous you got to interview both Victoria Scott AND Dante Walker. I can't wait to see it! Congrats, lady!!

    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my name! And I'll be stalking your blog until Thursday, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...