Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Monday 22 October 2012

The Collector: Fan Art, New Badge and Trailer!

Hey guys!

You've heard about the V Mafia and sexy/hot Dante Walker and The Collector, right? 

BUT.

Have you added it to your goodreads tbr list yet? (go here!)
Have you read my interview with Mr. Walker last week? (go here!)
Have you fallen in love and swooned at Dante yet? 

    
Anyway, here's my first ever fan art for THE COLLECTOR/DANTE WALKER.


You can just click it for bigger version - blogger's being stupid. 
Anyway, I want to know what you guys think, lemme know in the comments! :) 

Here's my new Dante badge, don't you just want to steal it from me? ;) 

 Dante Is Mine.

And here's the fanmade trailer - I have no idea why the music doesn't work (I know. I tried and tried but it just hates me.) I have like no experience with this thing but I hope you guys like it! :)




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, book sounds awesome! *adds to to-read list* And Dante...yummy-licious! Where have you been hiding him? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...