Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Thursday 23 August 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (23)

GRAVITY by Melissa West




October 16th 2012
~ Entangled Publishing ~

In the future, only one rule will matter:

Don’t. Ever. Peek.

Seventeen-year-old Ari Alexander just broke that rule and saw the last person she expected hovering above her bed — arrogant Jackson Locke, the most popular boy in her school. She expects instant execution or some kind of freak alien punishment, but instead, Jackson issues a challenge: help him, or everyone on Earth will die.

Ari knows she should report him, but everything about Jackson makes her question what she’s been taught about his kind. And against her instincts, she’s falling for him. But Ari isn’t just any girl, and Jackson wants more than her attention. She’s a military legacy who’s been trained by her father and exposed to war strategies and societal information no one can know — especially an alien spy, like Jackson. Giving Jackson the information he needs will betray her father and her country, but keeping silent will start a war.
.
Add to Goodreads


YES. I've been dying since forever to read this. I really want this book now *hint hint*. ;) Also, sci-fi is fast becoming one of my favourite genres. And from the teasers that Melissa already released, it's going to be so amazing! And I can't wait to meet Jackson - sounds like my kinda guy! And, did I mention that it's by Entangled Teen, my favourite publisher? Yep. :) 

Cover Thoughts: I love this cover! I'm really glad they chose this and not some models like every book out there. The font is gorgeous and need I say more about this tagline? One of the best. And I love that it screams sci-fi to me and that you can clearly see what it's about without giving away tooooooo much.

So, I now want to know about YOU. What are you waiting for this week? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...