Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (20)

PIVOT POINT
Pivot Point
Kasie West
February 12th 2013


Addison Coleman's life is one big "What if?" As a Searcher, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she can look into the future and see both outcomes. It's the ultimate insurance plan against disaster. Or so she thought. When Addie's parents ambush her with the news of their divorce, she has to pick who she wants to live with–her father, who is leaving the paranormal compound to live among the "Norms," or her mother, who is staying in the life Addie has always known. Addie loves her life just as it is, so her answer should be easy. One Search six weeks into the future proves it's not.
In one potential future, Addie is adjusting to life outside the Compound as the new girl in a Norm high school where she meets Trevor, a cute, sensitive artist who understands her. In the other path, Addie is being pursued by the hottest guy in school–but she never wanted to be a quarterback's girlfriend. When Addie's father is asked to consult on a murder in the compound, she's unwittingly drawn into a drawn into a dangerous game that threatens everything she holds dear. With love and loss in both lives, it all comes down to which reality she's willing to live through...and who she can't live without.


Add to Goodreads

I would love to have this kind of power! (Who wouldn't?) Lots of people (especially me) thinks of 'what-ifs' and it's such a cool idea for a book to explore. I WANT THIS BOOK NOW. Too bad we have to wait until Feb '13 to read it :(. And can I just say how jealous I am of those people who've already read it? <-- Feeling sorry for this girl, yet?
 
Cover Thoughts: I love love love this cover! The colours are some of my favourites and I love the sparkly(?) stuff to it LOL The font placement is unique and I love that it's split down the middle. It is another one of those girl covers but I actually pretty like this one. It really grew on me and the more I look at it the more I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That sounds great.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for this one too! And that cover is just stunning!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...