Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Monday 9 July 2012

Review: Prom Dates To Die For - Lena Brown, Heather Dearly, Kelly Parra, Jenny Peterson, and Aaron Smith

Author: Mari Farthing (Editor), Lena Brown, Heather Dearly, Kelly Parra, Jenny Peterson and Aaron Smith
Genre: Young Adult, Anthology, Paranormal Romance
Release Date: April 16th 2012
Publisher: Buzz Books USA
Pages:140
Source: For review

Five young adult authors cordially invite you to five paranormal proms with...

Supernatural hunters hired to save a prom date hungry for souls

A reaper haunted by a past she doesn't remember

A prom queen seeking justice...and revenge

A loner musician called to save his classmates from an enemy only he can see

A heroine getting much more than she wished for on her 18th birthday and prom night

Fright, fun and unforgettable.
                                        

When Buzz Books publisher contacted me to ask if I was interested in reviewing a YA Anthology and Paranormal Romance centering around prom? Hell yeah! I jumped at the chance! Prom and paranormal? Umm perfect combination! 

I didn't really know what to expect so I went into this not knowing a thing. I did have quite a number of problems about it, but overall it was an enjoyable read. 

Because it's a short anthology, each story couldn't develop the characters very well, and I was left confused by ALL of the five plots since they don't give you that much story background. So that kinda let me down a bit, even though I knew beforehand that this is an anthology.

Highly recommended to people who love anthologies is a must, short stories, and paranormal and prom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...