Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (14)

Victoria Scott : Spring 2013
Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days.
Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.

 
I only just found out about this book Monday and now I’m like constantly stalking this and Victoria Scott! I so can’t frigging wait for this, and from the very early reviews on GR, it’s bound to be amazing AND sexy! 

I love male POVs and dark comedies so this sounds right up my alley! Also, I have a feeling that I will fall in love with Dante aswell! (Can I just mention that this is an Entangled book? And you guys know I adore all of their YA titles, seriously!)

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS BOOK AND AUTHOR:::

So what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday? Leave links below and I'll check them out! 

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I'm adding it to my TBR pile! Too bad the cover isn't out yet. My imagination is kind of running wild right now. LOL :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah! I want to see the cover right now :P From reviews on GR, this sounds like my kinda read and Dante sounds freaking awesome! Can't wait to meet him!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...